About ZArchiver for Windows PC
App Name: ZArchiver
File Size: 4.3 MB
Before you start, you will need to download the ZArchiver APK file, you can download it from this below link:
How To Download and Install ZArchiver For PC (Windows 10/8/7)
Instruction on how to get ZArchiver on Windows PC and Laptop.
ZArchiver is a program for archive management. It has a simple and functional interface.
You can download from Zarchiver from the Google Play Store.
ZArchiver lets users:
– Create the following archive types: 7z (7zip), zip, bzip2 (bz2), gzip (gz), XZ, tar;
– Decompres the following archive types: 7z (7zip), zip, rar, rar5, bzip2, gzip, XZ, iso, tar, arj, cab, lzh, lha, lzma, xar, tgz, tbz, Z, deb, rpm, zipx, mtz, chm, dmg, cpio, cramfs, img (fat, ntfs, ubf), wim, ecm, lzip, egg, alz;
– View archive contents: 7z (7zip), zip, rar, rar5, bzip2, gzip, XZ, iso, tar, arj, cab, lzh, lha, lzma, xar, tgz, tbz, Z, deb, rpm, zipx, mtz, chm, dmg, cpio, cramfs, img (fat, ntfs, ubf), wim, ecm, lzip, egg, alz;
– Create and decompress password-protected archives;
– Edit archives: add/remove files to/from the archive (zip, 7zip, tar, apk, mtz);
– Create and decompress multi-part archives: 7z, rar(decompress only);
– Partial archive decompression;
– Open compressed files;
– Open an archive file from mail applications;
– Extract splited archives: 7z, zip and rar (7z.001, zip.001, part1.rar, z01);
– Multithreading support (useful for multicore processors);
– UTF-8/UTF-16 supporting in filenames. Allows you to use national symbols in filenames;
– No need for enabling multiselect mode. You can select files by clicking on the icon from the left of the filename;
See also: Top 5 Android Emulators For Windows 10
How To Install ZArchiver on PC using Memu
1. First, download the Memu Android emulator try this source.
2. Install Memu on your PC.
3. Run the Memu emulator and then login with your Google Play Store account.
4. Install the ZArchiver APK file on Memu.
Read more: How to install APK on Memu
If the ZArchiver APK file doesn’t work, you can go to the Google Play Store, and search for “ZArchiver“. You will see the search result for ZArchiver for PC, then click Install to instantly install the app.
After install, just click Run to use ZArchiver on your Windows PC.
How to Install ZArchiver on PC using Nox App Player
1. Download Nox App Player check this site.
2. Install the Nox emulator on your PC.
3. Run the emulator.
4. Install the ZArchiver APK file on Nox.
After installation, click on the ZArchiver on my apps tab to begin using.