In this tutorial, you can download and install WTForecast app on Windows PC.
What The Forecast? It is an accurate weather app that will explain, in real terms, how nasty it is outside. You will never again wonder if you should just go back to bed (which, of course, you should). Sometimes, it is better to just give up and try again tomorrow.
See more: Download Wtforecast Pro for PC
Main Features of WTForecast for PC Free Download:
– Over 9607 completely obnoxious phrases describing the current weather conditions.
– Switchable profanity settings (On, Some, Off).**
– Highly accurate weather reports directly from AerisWeather.
– Listen to the latest weather saying using Text-to-Speech.
– Daily forecasts for 10 days.
– Hourly forecasts for 48 hours.
– Weather alerts from NOAA.
– Moon Phase.
– Air Quality Index.
– Select from U.S. (F) or international units (C).
– Description of basic weather terms used in the app.
– Backgrounds and precipitation that match the time of year and current weather conditions.
– Share your weather reports on Facebook, Twitter, etc.
How to download and install WTForecast on PC (Windows 10/8/7)
Instruction on how to download & install WTForecast on Windows 10/8/7 PC and Laptop.
In this tutorial, we are going to show you how to install WTForecast on Windows PC by using an Android emulator such as MEmu, BlueStacks, Bluestacks, Nox, … Android Emulator is a software which can emulate or run android operating system on your desktop or laptop. You can use an Android emulator as a target platform to run and test your Android apps/games on your PC.
You may also like: Top 5 Android Emulators For Windows 10
How To Install WTForecast on PC using Memu
1. First, download the Memu Android emulator from this site.
2. Install Memu on your PC.
3. Run the Memu emulator and then login with your Google Play Store account.
4. Go to the Google Play Store, and search for “WTForecast“. You will see the search result for WTForecast for PC, then click Install to instantly install the app.
Or you can easily install WTForecast on the PC by applying the WTForecast APK file if you can’t find an app on the Google Play store. You can refer this post to how to install APK on Memu.
After install, just click Run to use WTForecast on your Windows PC.
How to install WTForecast on PC using Nox App Player
1. Download Nox App Player from here.
2. Install the Nox emulator on your PC.
3. Run the emulator.
4. Open up the Google Play Store, and search for “WTForecast“. You will see the search result for WTForecast for PC, then click Install to instantly install the app.
After installation, click on the WTForecast icon on my apps tab to begin using.