In this post, we will give you the build of VirtualXposed for GameGuardian. We know this possible with apps such as Go Multiple, 2Face, Parallel space, and many others. But this way provides you exact results while applying hacks.
What’s more, the Xposed Framework is preinstalled in this app and works as expected with the modules which don’t interfere with the system things since it doesn’t require root access.
GameGuardian is for rooted android devices, however, you can run it on the virtual environment. Thus, this way comes into the picture and works flawlessly.
Download VirtualXposed For GameGuardian APK For Android
You can download VirtualXposed for GameGuardian APK from this below link:
Size: 7.51 MB
Supports: Android 5.0 to 10
Also, you can download GameGuardian APK for Android from this source.
How to install VirtualXposed for GameGuardian
Notes: Make sure that your phone has permission to install third-party apps. To do that, navigate to Settings > Security > enable “Unknown Source” option.
1. Download VirtualXposed for GameGuardian APK from this above link.
2. Install VirtualXposed for GameGuardian APK on Android.
3. Launch the Virtual Xposed and then allow some necessary permissions.
4. Now, you need to add the GameGuardian app into the virtual space. To do that, here are the steps:
– Click on Add App
– Find GameGuardian APK from the installed applications or from the Internal Storage if you installed already.
– Lastly, tap on the install button.
5. After that, your need to add your desired game into the virtual space by following Step 4.
Now you can hack the game with the Game Guardian app in the VirtualXposed.
VIDEO TUTORIAL: How To Install Game Guardian No Root – VirtualXposed
Hope something helps you.