About Solid Explorer for Windows PC
App Name: Solid Explorer
File Size: 15.9 MB
Before you start, you will need to download the Solid Explorer XAPK file, you can download it from this below link:
How To Download and Install Solid Explorer For PC (Windows 10/8/7)
Instruction on how to get Solid Explorer on Windows PC and Laptop.
This is Solid Explorer File and Cloud Manager.
Key Features of Solid Explorer For Windows 10/8/7:
– Material Design!
– Two independent panels serving as file browsers
– Rich customization options: icons sets, color schemes, themes
– Drag and Drop inside and between panels
– FTP, SFTP, WebDav, SMB/CIFS clients
– Ability to read and extract ZIP, 7ZIP, RAR and TAR archives, even encrypted
– Ability to create password protected ZIP and 7ZIP archives
– Cloud file manager: Dropbox, Box, OneDrive, Google Drive, Sugarsync, Copy, Mediafire, Owncloud, Yandex
– Root access makes Solid Explorer a fully functional root explorer
– Extensibility: more features in separate plugins available in Google Play
– Indexed search finds your files in a couple of seconds
– Detailed file information with storage usage statistics
– Batch rename: change names of multiple files at once using regular expressions and variables
– Useful tools: hiding unwanted folders, FTP Server (plugin), bookmarks, Chromecast support, media browser.
See also: Top 5 Android Emulators For Windows 10
How To Install Solid Explorer on PC using Memu
1. First, download the Memu Android emulator try this source.
2. Install Memu on your PC.
3. Run the Memu emulator and then login with your Google Play Store account.
4. Install the Solid Explorer XAPK file on Memu.
Read more: How to install XAPK on Memu
If the Solid Explorer XAPK file doesn’t work, you can go to the Google Play Store, and search for “Solid Explorer“. You will see the search result for Solid Explorer for PC, then click Install to instantly install the app.
You can download Solid Explorer from the Google Play Store.
After install, just click Run to use Solid Explorer on your Windows PC.
How to Install Solid Explorer on PC using Nox App Player
1. Download Nox App Player check this site.
2. Install the Nox emulator on your PC.
3. Run the emulator.
4. Install the Solid Explorer XAPK file on Nox.
After installation, click on the Solid Explorer on my apps tab to begin using.