In this tutorial, we are gonna show you how to play SLAM DUNK on Windows PC or Mac Computer.
SLAM DUNKis a Real-Time 3v3 Basketball game adapted from the Japanese Anime – “Slam Dunk”. The production is supervised by Toei Animation and distributed by DeNA. Meet the original characters, watch the orginal story and those classic scenes. You will be able to use those familiar skills like “Hua Hua Defense”, “Akagi Dunk” and “Lightning Fast”; experience the strength of each high-school basketball team. Let’s ignite your passion for basketball and feel those touching moment through the competitions. Enjoy creating and developing your very own playing technique.
How To Download and Install SLAM DUNK on PC (Windows 10/8/7 and Mac)
Instruction on how to get SLAM DUNK on Windows PC and Laptop with MEmu Android emulator or Nox App Player.
How To Play SLAM DUNK on PC using Memu
1. First, download the Memu Android emulator try this site.
Read also: Top 5 Android Emulators For Windows 10
2. Install Memu on your PC.
3. Run the Memu emulator and then login with your Google Play Store account.
4. Go to the Google Play Store, and search for “SLAM DUNK”. You will see the search result for SLAM DUNK for PC, then click Install to instantly install the game.
Or you can easily install SLAM DUNK on the PC by applying the SLAM DUNK XAPK file if you can’t find an app on the Google Play store.
See more: How to install XAPK on Memu
After install, just click Run to play SLAM DUNK on your Windows PC.
In this video, we will show you how to play SLAM DUNK on Windows PC without Bluestacks
How To Play SLAM DUNK on PC using Nox App Player
1. Download Nox App Player check this site.
2. Install the Nox emulator on your PC.
3. Run Nox emulator.
4. Open up the Google Play Store, and search for “SLAM DUNK”. You will see the search result for SLAM DUNK for PC, then click Install to instantly install the game.
After installation, you can play SLAM DUNK on PC.
That’s about it.