In this article, we will show you how to play RichFight on Windows PC or laptop.
The description of RichFight:
RichFight combines two popular genres: Monopoly and Card Battle.
Bankrupt your opponent with “Strategic Deck Building”, “Character Skill” and “Dice
Roll” to win victory!
Exciting PVP monopoly game you have ever seen!
Join Richman Fight now and duel players in real time worldwide!
– 5 minutes exciting PvP strategy card game
– Battle in real-time with players from around the world
– Iconic characters with powerful individual skills such as “Fate Holder”,
“Whirlwind” and more
– Collect trophies to unlock Arenas for more cards, characters and more intense
– Easy to Play, Hard to Master！
How To Download and Install RichFight on PC (Windows 10/8/7 and Mac)
Instruction on how to get RichFight on Windows PC and Laptop with MEmu Android emulator or Nox App Player.
How To Play RichFight on PC using Memu
1. First, download the Memu Android emulator try this site.
Read also: Top 5 Android Emulators For Windows 10
2. Install Memu on your PC.
3. Run the Memu emulator and then login with your Google Play Store account.
4. Go to the Google Play Store, and search for “RichFight”. You will see the search result for RichFight for PC, then click Install to instantly install the game.
Or you can easily install RichFight XAPK file if you can’t find an app on the Google Play store.
See more: How to install XAPK on Memu
After install, just click Run to play RichFight on your Windows PC.
In this video, we will show you how to play RichFight on Windows PC without Bluestacks
How To Play RichFight on PC using Nox App Player
1. Download Nox App Player check this site.
2. Install the Nox emulator on your PC.
3. Run Nox emulator.
4. Open up the Google Play Store, and search for “RichFight”. You will see the search result for RichFight for PC, then click Install to instantly install the game.
After installation, you can play RichFight on PC.
That’s about it.