In this article, learn how to download and play Rescue Machine on Windows PC or Mac Computer.
Rescue Machine is a puzzle game with the aim to rescue the people by connecting the wheel gear and building a machine, has reached over 10,0000 installs since it is released. With playing Rescue Machine on PC, you can easilu play Android games with a bigger screen and don’t need to worry about the battery.
How To Download and Install Rescue Machine For PC (Windows 10/8/7 and Mac)
Instruction on how to get Rescue Machine on Windows PC and Laptop with MEmu Android emulator or Nox App Player.
How To Play Rescue Machine on PC using Memu
1. First, download the Memu Android emulator try this site.
See also: Top 5 Android Emulators For Windows 10
2. Install Memu on your PC.
3. Run the Memu emulator and then login with your Google Play Store account.
4. Go to the Google Play Store, and search for “Idle Guardians: Never Die“. You will see the search result for Rescue Machine for PC, then click Install to instantly install the game.
Or you can easily install Rescue Machine on the PC by applying the Rescue Machine XAPK file if you can’t find an app on the Google Play store.
See more: How to install APK on Memu
After install, just click Run to play Rescue Machine on your Windows PC.
VIDEO TUTORIAL: How To Play Rescue Machine on PC with Memu Android Emulator
How To Play Rescue Machine on PC using Nox App Player
1. Download Nox App Player check this site.
2. Install the Nox emulator on your PC.
3. Run Nox emulator.
4. Open up the Google Play Store, and search for “Rescue Machine“. You will see the search result for Rescue Machine for PC, then click Install to instantly install the game.
After installation, click on the Rescue Machine on my apps tab to begin playing,
That’s about it.