PPSSPP is the original and best PSP emulator for Android. It runs a lot of games, but depending on the power of your device all may not run at full speed.
Here’s my tutorial to downloading & installing PPSSPP (PSP emulator) APK on Android devices.
Download PPSSPP (PSP Emulator) APK For Android
Before you start, you will need to download PPSSPP APK, you can download it from this below link:
Filename: PPSSPP APK
Author: Henrik Rydgård
File Size: 13.3 MB
See http://www.ppsspp.org for more information.
How To Install PPSSPP (PSP Emulator) on Android
Notes: Make sure that your phone has permission to install third-party apps. To do that, navigate to Settings > Security > enable “Unknown Source” option.
1. First, download and install Zarchiver on Android. Check this source to download Zarchiver for Android.
See more: How to Open Zip/Rar Files On Android
2. Download PPSSPP (PSP Emulator) APK for Android click this site.
3. Then install PPSSPP (PSP Emulator) APK on your Android device. You may also like how to Install APK on Android Device from this post.
4. Download PSP ROMs (ISOs). Put those in /PSP/GAME on your SD card / USB storage.
5. Now you can launch PPSSPP (PSP Emulator) on your Android.
VIDEO TUTORIAL: How To Play PSP Games with PPSSPP (PSP Emulator) on Android