In this tutorial, learn how to download and install PPSSPP Gold (PSP Emulator) APK on Android.
PPSSPP Gold is an open source project, licensed under the GPL 2.0 (or later). Partly thanks to such contributions, PPSSPP’s compatibility is steadily increasing, letting us all play PSP games on Android, at high definition with extra features.
PPSSPP Gold is the best, original and only PSP* emulator for Android. It runs a lot of games, but depending on the power of your device all may not run at full speed.
Buy this Gold version to support development. There is also a free version – PPSSPP for Android.
Visit http://www.ppsspp.org for more information.
Dump your own real PSP games and turn them into .ISO or .CSO files, or simply play free homebrew games, which are available online.
Here’s my tutorial to downloading & installing PPSSPP Gold (PSP emulator) APK on Android devices.
Download PPSSPP Gold (PSP Emulator) APK For Android
Before you start, you will need to download PPSSPP Gold 1.6.3 APK, you can download it from this below link:
Filename: PPSSPP Gold APK
Author: Henrik Rydgård
File Size: 29.2 MB
How To Install PPSSPP Gold (PSP Emulator) on Android
Notes: Make sure that your phone has permission to install third-party apps. To do that, navigate to Settings > Security > enable “Unknown Source” option.
1. First, download and install Zarchiver on Android. Check this source to download Zarchiver for Android.
See more: How to Open Zip/Rar Files On Android
2. Download PPSSPP Gold (PSP Emulator) APK for Android click here.
3. Then install PPSSPP Gold (PSP Emulator) APK on your Android device. You may also like how to Install APK on Android Device from this site.
4. Download PSP ROMs (ISOs). Put those in /PSP/GAME on your SD card / USB storage.
5. Now you can launch PPSSPP Gold (PSP Emulator) on your Android.
VIDEO TUTORIAL: How To Play PSP Games with PPSSPP (PSP Emulator) on Android