In this tutorial, you can download and install Pimp My Vault on Windows PC.
Pimp My Vault is free Productivity app, developed by Emilio Manzano.
How to download and install Pimp My Vault on PC (Windows 10/8/7)
Instruction on how to download & install Pimp My Vault on Windows 10/8/7 PC and Laptop.
In this guide, we are going to show you how to install Pimp My Vault on Windows PC by using an Android emulator such as MEmu, BlueStacks, KOPlayer, Nox, … Android Emulator is a software that can emulate or run the Android operating system on your PC or laptop. You can use an Android emulator as a target platform to run and test your Android apps/games on your PC.
You may also like: Top 5 Android Emulators For Windows 10
How To Install Pimp My Vault on PC using Memu
1. To begin, download the Memu Android emulator from this source.
2. Install Memu on your PC.
3. Run Memu emulator and then login with your Google Play Store account.
4. Go to the Google Play Store, and search for “Pimp My Vault“. You will see the search result for Pimp My Vault for PC, then click Install to instantly install the app.
Or you can easily install Pimp My Vault on the PC by applying the Pimp My Vault APK file if you can’t find an app on the Google Play store.
You can refer this guide to how to install APK file on Memu emulator
After install, just click Run to use Pimp My Vault on your Windows PC.
How to install Pimp My Vault on PC using NoxPlayer
1. Download Nox App Player from this site.
2. Install Nox emulator on your PC.
3. Run the emulator.
4. Open up the Google Play Store, and search for “Pimp My Vault“. You will see the search result for Pimp My Vault for PC, then click Install to instantly install the game.
After installation, you can play Pimp My Vault on PC.
After installation, click on the Pimp My Vault icon on my apps tab to begin using.