In this article, learn how to download and install OP Auto Clicker 3.0 on PC (Windows 10/8/7).
OP Auto Clicker 3.0 is a type of software or macro that can be used to automate clicking. They can be triggered to generate input that was recorded earlier or generated from various current settings. Auto clickers can be as simple as a program that simulates mouse clicking.
Key Features of OP Auto Clicker 3.0:
– Choose whether to follow your cursor or click at a fixed spot
– Set the amount of times to click (or unlimited)
– Choose between which mouse button to click as
– Pick between single clicking, double clicking or triple clicking
– Change the hotkeys
– Convenient – Hotkeys work while application is in background
– Settings are saved (includes last fixed location)
– Free and Open Source
– Clean User Interface
– Low CPU usage
Download OP Auto Clicker 3.0 For Windows 10/8/7
You can download OP Auto Clicker 3.0 for Windows 10/8/7 from this source.
How to get started?
1. Set the time interval between clicks.
2. Select the mouse button you want to click and the type of click.
3. Set the repeat mode and number of clicks.
4. Select where you want to click.
5. Use the hotkey (Default F6) or click the start button to start the click action.
Hope something helps you.