About Nostalgia.NES Pro (NES Emulator) APK
This is the ad-free version of Nostalgia.NES (NES Emulator). Nostalgia.NES is a high quality NES emulator based on the most up+to+date revision of the famous FCEUX.
Here’s my tutorial to downloading & installing Nostalgia.NES Pro (NES Emulator) on Android devices.
See more: Download Nostalgia.NES APK For Android
Download Nostalgia.NES Pro APK For Android
Before you start, you will need to download Nostalgia.NES Pro APK, you can download it from this below link:
Filename: Nostalgia.NES Pro APK
Author: Nostalgia Emulators
File Size: 2.25MB
Key Features of Nostalgia.NES Pro APK Free Download:
– Modern, cool-looking & user friendly interface
– Highly customizable virtual controller! You can adjust the size and position of each button to suit your needs.
– Game progress saving and loading – 8 manual slots with screenshots & an autosave slot. Share save states among your devices via BT, mail, skype etc. directly from the app.
– Quick Save/Quick Load
– Controls opacity settings
– Rewinding! Got killed by a bad guy? Never mind! Just rewind the game a couple of seconds back and try again!
– Wi-Fi controller mode! This unique feature allows several devices to be connected with each other. Turn your phone into a wireless gamepad and play your favorite multiplayer NES games with your friends. We support up to 4 players! Learn more: http://nostalgiaemulators.com/?page_id=101
– Zapper (light gun) emulation
– Turbo buttons & A+B button
– PAL (Europe)/NTSC (USA, Japan) video modes support
– Hardware accelerated graphics utilizing OpenGL ES
– 44100 Hz stereo sound
– Hardware keyboard support
– Supports HID bluetooth gamepads (MOGA, 8bitdo etc.)
– Screenshots – easily capture an image of the game any time during gameplay
– Use special cheat codes to make NES games even more fun! Learn more: http://nostalgiaemulators.com/?page_id=108
– NES and ZIP file support
How To Install Nostalgia.NES Pro (NES Emulator) on Android
Notes: Make sure that your phone has permission to install third-party apps. To do that, navigate to Settings > Security > enable “Unknown Source” option.
1. First, download and install Zarchiver on Android. Visit this source to download Zarchiver for Android.
See more: How to Open Zip/Rar Files On Android
2. Download Nostalgia.NES Pro APK for Android from this source.
3. Then install Nostalgia.NES Pro APK on your Android device. You may also like how to Install APK on Android Device from here.
4. Now you can launch Nostalgia.NES Pro (NES Emulator) on your Android.
VIDEO TUTORIAL: How To Play NES Games With Nostalgia.NES Pro (NES Emulator) On Android