NO$GBA (pronounced “no cash GBA”) is a freeware Nintendo DS and Game Boy Advance emulator for Microsoft Windows & DOS.
It is one of the first Nintendo DS emulators to successfully run commercially-released games, as well as being the only known DS emulator for DOS. NO$GBA was developed by Martin Korth.
Download NO$GBA Emulator For NDS on Windows 10/8/7
File size: 153.3KB
Console: Gameboy Advance
DOWNLOAD NO$GBA Emulator
With the No$GBA emulator, you can play your favorite Nintendo DS games on your PC for free.
How to Play DS Games on PC with No$GBA
How can you play DS roms with No$GBA Emulator for your PC? Here the steps that you should follow to make use of the No$GBA emulator:
1. First, download the file for No$GBA Emulator.
2. Copy the file to a specific folder.
3. For zipped files: extract the emulator file into a new folder
4. For unzipped files: copy and paste the emulator file to a new folder
5. Now, download the DS ROMs. If it is unzipped, simply copy the files to the same folder where the emulator file is located.
6. Select the NoGBA.exe file and select the ROM you want to play afterwards.
Note: If the abovementioned step result to a “Fail to Read Data” output, follow these instructions:
– Navigate to Options menu. Click Emulator. Click NDS Back-up Media.
– Choose a save type (typically the EEPROM 64Kbytes).
– Click Options and select Save.
– Reorganize the cartridge.
VIDEO TUTORIAL: How to use No$GBA emulator
Hope something helps you.