In this article, learn how to download and install Nesoid APK emulator on Android.
Nesoid is the famous NES/FC emulator for Android.
Here’s my tutorial to downloading & installing Nesoid emulator on Android devices.
Download Nesoid APK For Android
Before you start, you will need to download Nesoid 2.5.0 APK, you can download it from this below link:
Filename: Nesoid APK 2.5.0
File Size: 2.25MB
Key Features of Nesoid Emulator For Android
– In-game save support
– Net-play through Bluetooth (requires Android 2.x) or Wi-Fi!
– Run nearly all games at full speed
– Customizable on-screen keypad
– Save states
– Light gun
– Fast-forward (turbo)
– Screen upside-down
– Multiple key profiles
How To Install Nesoid Emulator on Android
Notes: Make sure that your phone has permission to install third-party apps. To do that, navigate to Settings > Security > enable “Unknown Source” option.
1. First, download and install Zarchiver on Android. Try this source to download Zarchiver for Android.
See more: How to Open Zip/Rar Files On Android
2. Download Nesoid 2.5.0 APK for Android from this source.
3. Then install Nesoid APK 2.5.0 on your Android device. You may also like how to Install APK on Android Device from here.
4. Now you can launch Nesoid emulator on your Android.
VIDEO TUTORIAL: How To Play NES Games With Nesoid (NES Emulator) On Android