NAPS2 (Not Another PDF Scanner 2) is a document scanning application with a focus on simplicity and ease of use. Scan your documents from WIA- and TWAIN-compatible scanners, organize the pages as you like, and save them as PDF, TIFF, JPEG, PNG, and other file formats. Requires .NET Framework 4.0 or higher.
Main Features of NAPS2 For Windows 10/8/7:
– Easily scan with your chosen settings, or set up multiple profiles for different devices and configurations. Once you’ve finished scanning, you can save, email, or print with only a couple clicks. Save to PDF, TIFF, JPEG, PNG, or other file types.
– Choose the driver that works best with your scanner, as well as settings like DPI, page size, and bit depth. Scan from a glass flatbed or an automatic document feeder (ADF), including duplex support.
– Order your pages however you like, including tools to interleave duplexed pages. Easily rotate your pages at right angles, or straighten them at any angle you like. Use image editing tools to crop or change brightness and contrast.
– Search through text included in your PDFs by using optical character recognition (OCR), in any of over 100 languages.
– Choose from over 40 different languages.
Download NAPS2 (Not Another PDF Scanner 2) For Windows 10/8/7
You can download NAPS2 v6.1.2 from this link.
Download and run this to install NAPS2 on your Windows computer.
OS: Windows 7/8/8.1 or Windows 10.
On Windows 7 and earlier, you may need to install the .NET Framework 4.0 first.