In this article, learn how to download and play Mini World: Block Art on Windows PC or Mac Computer.
Mini World is a 3D free-to-play sandbox game about adventure, exploration, and creating your dream worlds. There is no grinding or leveling up. No IAP gate that locks features from free to play players. Everyone can enjoy the game’s full features with great freedom.
Main Features of Mini World Block Art For PC Free Download:
– Updates – new contents and events update every month
– Offline Single Player and Online Multiplayer – the player can choose to play solo without Wifi or hop online and play with friends
– Enormous Sandbox World – explore an expansive sandbox world with a variety of unique monsters, blocks, materials, and mines.
– Powerful game-editor – there are various types of mini-games, spanning from parkour, to puzzle, to FPS,to strategy, etc… all can be created in the ingame-editor
– Gallery – you can upload or download games or maps you made to the Gallery for others to download and play, or have a look at the hottest maps by other players
– Game mode – survival mode, creation mode or mini games created by other players
– Localization Support – the game now supports up to 14 languages: English, Thai, Spanish, Portuguese, French, Japanese, Korean, Vietnamese, Russian, Turkish, Italian, German, Indonesian and Chinese.
How To Download and Install Mini World: Block Art For PC (Windows 10/8/7 and Mac)
Instruction on how to get Mini World Block Art on Windows PC and Laptop with MEmu Android emulator or Nox App Player.
How To Play Mini World: Block Art on PC using Memu
1. First, download the Memu Android emulator try this site.
See also: Top 5 Android Emulators For Windows 10
2. Install Memu on your PC.
3. Run the Memu emulator and then login with your Google Play Store account.
4. Go to the Google Play Store, and search for “Mini World Block Art“. You will see the search result for Mini World Block Art for PC, then click Install to instantly install the game.
Or you can easily install Mini World Block Art on the PC by applying the Mini World Block Art XAPK file if you can’t find an app on the Google Play store.
See more: How to install XAPK on Memu
After install, just click Run to play Mini World: Block Art on your Windows PC.
VIDEO TUTORIAL: How To Play Mini World: Block Art on PC with Memu Android Emulator
How To Play Mini World: Block Art on PC using Nox App Player
1. Download Nox App Player check this site.
2. Install the Nox emulator on your PC.
3. Run Nox emulator.
4. Open up the Google Play Store, and search for “Mini World Block Art“. You will see the search result for Mini World Block Art for PC, then click Install to instantly install the game.
After installation, click on the Mini World Block Art on my apps tab to begin playing.
That’s about it.