In this tutorial, learn how to download and play Kick-Flight on PC or Laptop (Windows 10/8/7).
The description of Kick-Flight:
“Kick-Flight” brings you a new mobile experience of free-flying and midair battles.
At this time, Kick-Flight can be downloaded from the Google Play Store & App store:
However, Kick-Flight could be downloaded on your Windows PC with the help of an Android Emulator such as MEmu Player or Nox App Player.
How To Download and Install Kick-Flight For PC (Windows 10/8/7)
Instruction on how to get Kick-Flight on Windows PC and Laptop.
How To Play Kick-Flight on PC using Memu
2. Install Memu on your PC.
3. Launch Memu emulator and then login with your Google Play Store account.
4. To download Kick-Flight for PC, go to the Google Play Store, and search for “Kick-Flight For PC“. You will see the search result for Kick-Flight For PC, then click Install to instantly install the game.
Or you can easily install Kick-Flight on the PC by applying the XAPK file if you can’t find an app on the Google Play store. To download the Kick-Flight XAPK for PC file you may visit some web sites like – APKPURE, APKturbovpn, APKDeal, ApkMirror, lots more.
See more: How To install XAPK on MEmu Player
VIDEO TUTORIAL: How To Play Kick-Flight on PC without Bluestacks
How To Play Kick-Flight on PC using Nox App Player
1. Download Nox App Player click here.
2. Install the Nox emulator on your PC.
3. Run Nox emulator and then login with your Google Play Store account.
4. Open to the Google Play Store, and search for “Kick-Flight For PC“. You will see the search result for Kick-Flight For PC, then click Install to instantly install the game.
After installation, click on the Kick-Flight icon on my apps tab to begin using.
That’s about it.