John NES Lite is NES/Famicom emulator for android 4.0+.
Here’s my tutorial to downloading & installing John NES Lite (NES Emulator) APK on Android devices.
Download John NES Lite APK For Android
Before you start, you will need to download John NES Lite APK, you can download it from this below link:
Filename: John NES Lite APK
Author: John emulators
File Size: 3.5 MB
Key Features of John NES Lite (NES Emulator) APK For Android:
– Original NES engine
– Cheats (Game Genie/PAR)
– High quality rendering
– Very fast
– Search game files in SDCard & Internal storage
– Virtual On-screen keypad
– Zipped file support
– Save States (with previews)
– Customizable keys
– Turbo buttons
– Fast forward / Slow down (x0.25 – x16)
– Bluetooth/MOGA controller support
– Dropbox support (requires John DataSync)
How To Install John NES Lite (NES Emulator) on Android
Notes: Make sure that your phone has permission to install third-party apps. To do that, navigate to Settings > Security > enable “Unknown Source” option.
1. First, download and install Zarchiver on Android. Check this source to download Zarchiver for Android.
See more: How to Open Zip/Rar Files On Android
2. Download John NES Lite emulator APK for Android click this site.
3. Then install John NES Lite APK on your Android device. You may also like how to Install APK on Android Device from this post.
4. Now you can launch John NES Lite (NES Emulator) on your Android.
VIDEO TUTORIAL: How To Play NES Games with John NES Lite (NES Emulator) on Android