About iUMS for Windows PC
App Name: iUMS
Author: Network Team
File Size: 40.7 MB
Before you start, you will need to download the iUMS APK file, you can download it from this below link:
How To Download and Install iUMS For PC (Windows 10/8/7)
Instruction on how to download & install iUMS on Windows PC and Laptop.
The description of iUMS:
– If you are using Android 6.0 or lower, you can not allow the selection right individually, so we recommend that you check if the manufacturer of your device provides an operating system upgrade, and then upgrade to Android 6.0 or higher if possible.
– Save: Permissions required when using file and image downloads.
Microphone: The authority to use the voice output function for DVR equipment.
– Camera: This is a privilege to scan the QR code (P2P) to easily save the information of the device.
iUMS can remotely monitor and control your video security system via a Wi-Fi or LTE network connection from your Android device.
Key Features of iUMS For PC Free Download:
– You can watch live / recorded video through P2P.
– You can see 16 camera screens in one place.
– Push alarm function is supported.
– The user can control the push alarm function.
– You can easily watch live video by setting a widget by favorite the equipment you want to see frequently.
See also: Top 5 Android Emulators For Windows 10
How To Install iUMS on PC using Memu
1. First, download the Memu Android emulator try this source.
2. Install Memu on your PC.
3. Run the Memu emulator and then login with your Google Play Store account.
4. Install the iUMS APK file on Memu.
Read more: How to install APK on Memu
If the iUMS APK file doesn’t work, you can go to the Google Play Store, and search for “iUMS“. You will see the search result for iUMS for Windows PC, then click Install to instantly install the app.
After install, just click Run to use iUMS on your Windows PC.
VIDEO TUTORIAL: How To Download and Install iUMS on PC with Memu Android Emulator
How to Install iUMS on PC using Nox App Player
1. Download Nox App Player check this site.
2. Install the Nox emulator on your PC.
3. Run the emulator.
4. Install the iUMS APK file on Nox.
After installation, click on the iUMS on my apps tab to begin using.