How do I get Facebook Messenger on my phone? With this guide’s help, you can not only download and install the app on your phone, but also on your Windows PC or Mac.
One of the most popular messaging apps in the world is Facebook Messenger. In 2020, there will be more than 2 million people using the service.
The application has more uses than just sending text messages to friends and family who follow you on Facebook. The app also lets you make voice and video calls over the internet.
Briefly talking about these calls, I have put together a guide to the best apps for making free international and domestic phone calls over the internet. If you need this information, it might come in handy.
This post will show you how to install Facebook Messenger on an iOS device, an Android device, a Windows PC, or a Mac. I’ll also show you a cool way to use Messenger without downloading and installing it.
Facebook Messenger is a free app that people in almost every country in the world can download. You can use this app even if you don’t have a Facebook account (yes, I even wrote a guide explaining how to use Messenger without a Facebook account).
If you haven’t already downloaded Messenger and put it on your device. Here’s what you need to do.
Installing Facebook Messenger on Android
Follow these few easy steps to set up Facebook Messenger on Android.
1. Click on this source to download the latest version of Facebook Messenger.
2. Once downloaded, install it.
3. Before you can start downloading, you must agree to the permissions when asked. When you click “Accept,” the download will begin.
4. After the installation is done, you can open Messenger from the app drawer or home page. You can access the app with your Facebook login information, or you can sign in with an email or phone number instead.
In this video, we are gonna show you how to have a ios/iPhone Messenger on Android.
Installing Facebook Messenger on iOS Devices (iPhone, iPad, Mac)
The Facebook Messenger app is easy to download, install, and set up on these devices, and you don’t need to know much about technology to do it.
Follow the steps here to see how you can connect with your friends through Messenger.
1. Click here to download the latest version of Facebook Messenger for your device.
2. Tap “Install,” and if it’s been a while since you last installed an app, you’ll be asked for your login information. Once you enter the ID, the download will start and you’ll be able to install the app.
3. Click “Open” once the app is installed.
4. Once the installation is done, you can use those credentials to sign in to your Facebook account and make choices, such as whether to allow notifications, enter your phone number, and decide if you want to import contacts. If you don’t have a Facebook account, you can choose “Not on Facebook?” and follow the instructions to use a phone number or email address instead.
That’s about it.