In this article, you can download and install iMiniCam app on Windows PC.
iMiniCam greatly simplifies the user to use IPCamera, without cumbersome network configuration, can be easy to watch the live video in the phone, support two-way voice intercom (subject to camera support), support for screenshots, supports real-time recording and playback.
How To download and Install iMiniCam on PC (Windows 10/8/7)
Instruction on how to download & install iMiniCam app on Windows 10/8/7 PC and Laptop.
In this tutorial, we are going to show you how to install iMiniCam on Windows PC by using an Android emulator such as MEmu, BlueStacks, Bluestacks, Nox, … Android Emulator is a software which can emulate or run android operating system on your desktop or laptop. You can use an Android emulator as a target platform to run and test your Android apps/games on your PC.
You may also like: Top 5 Android Emulators For Windows 10
How To Install iMiniCam on PC using Memu
1. To begin, download the Memu Android emulator click here.
2. Install Memu on your PC.
3. Run the Memu emulator and then login with your Google Play Store account.
4. Go to the Google Play Store, and search for “iMiniCam“. You will see the search result for iMiniCam for PC, then click Install to instantly install the app.
Or you can easily installiMiniCam on the PC by applying the iMiniCam APK file if you can’t find an app on the Google Play store.
Read more: How to install APK on Memu
After install, just click Run to use iMiniCam on your Windows PC.
How to install iMiniCam on PC using Nox App Player
1. Download Nox App Player click here.
2. Install the Nox emulator on your PC.
3. Run the emulator.
4. Open up the Google Play Store, and search for “iMiniCam“. You will see the search result for iMiniCam for PC, then click Install to instantly install the app.
After installation, click on the iMiniCam icon on my apps tab to begin using.