About IFTTT for Windows PC
App Name: IFTTT
File Size: 9.9 MB
Before you start, you will need to download the IFTTT APK file, you can download it from this below link:
How To Download and Install IFTTT For PC (Windows 10/8/7)
Instruction on how to download & install IFTTT on Windows PC and Laptop.
The description of IFTTT:
Connect your favorite apps, services, and devices to create new, seamless experiences. Over 630 apps work with IFTTT including Twitter, Telegram, Google Drive, Twitch, Weather Underground, Dropbox, Slack, and devices like Google Home, Amazon Alexa, iRobot, LIFX, Philips Hue, and your Android.
Key Features of IFTTT For PC Free Download
– Control everything around you with your voice and Amazon Alexa or Google Assistant.
– Stay informed about what’s happening from publications like The New York Times and ProPublica.
– Always stay prepared for the weather with custom daily forecast notifications.
– Message roommates when you’re near the local grocery.
– Get an alert as soon as there’s a new Craigslist listing that matches you search.
– Stay safe with automated and intelligent home security alerts.
– Streamline your social media.
– Back up and share your Android photos automatically.
– Back up important files, photos, and contacts to cloud-storage solutions, such as Dropbox or Google Drive.
– Set your home thermostat to an optimal temperature when you arrive home.
– Post all your Instagrams as Twitter photos or Pinterest pins.
– Trigger events based on your current location.
See also: Top 5 Android Emulators For Windows 10
How To Install IFTTT on PC using Memu
1. First, download the Memu Android emulator try this source.
2. Install Memu on your PC.
3. Run the Memu emulator and then login with your Google Play Store account.
4. Install the IFTTT APK file on Memu.
Read more: How to install APK on Memu
If the IFTTT APK file doesn’t work, you can go to the Google Play Store, and search for “IFTTT“. You will see the search result for IFTTT for PC, then click Install to instantly install the app.
After install, just click Run to use IFTTT on your Windows PC.
VIDEO TUTORIAL: How To Download and Install IFTTT on PC with Memu Android Emulator
How to Install IFTTT on PC using Nox App Player
1. Download Nox App Player check this site.
2. Install the Nox emulator on your PC.
3. Run the emulator.
4. Install the IFTTT APK file on Nox.
After installation, click on the IFTTT on my apps tab to begin playing.