In this tutorial, learn how to download and install HERE WeGo app on Windows 10 PC or Mac Computer.
HERE WeGo is a free app that makes city navigation effortless whether you need a taxi, public transportation or drive on your own. Book a taxi in a single tap or navigate with detailed routes, turn-by-turn guidance and information about every way to get around.
How To Download and Install HERE WeGo app For PC (Windows 10/8/7 and Mac)
Instruction on how to get HERE WeGo app on Windows PC and Laptop with MEmu Android emulator or Nox App Player.
How To Install HERE WeGo app on PC using Memu
1. First, download the Memu Android emulator try this site.
See also: Top 5 Android Emulators For Windows 10
2. Install Memu on your PC.
3. Run the Memu emulator and then login with your Google Play Store account.
4. Go to the Google Play Store, and search for “HERE WeGo“. You will see the search result for HERE WeGo for PC, then click Install to instantly install the game.
Or you can easily install HERE WeGo on the PC by applying the HERE WeGo APK file if you can’t find an app on the Google Play store.
See more: How to install APK on Memu
After install, just click Run to use HERE WeGo on your Windows PC.
VIDEO TUTORIAL: How To Download & Install HERE WeGo app on PC with Memu Android Emulator
How To Install HERE WeGo app on PC using Nox App Player
1. Download Nox App Player check this site.
2. Install the Nox emulator on your PC.
3. Run Nox emulator.
4. Open up the Google Play Store, and search for “HERE WeGo“. You will see the search result for HERE WeGo app for PC, then click Install to instantly install the game.
After installation, click on the HERE WeGo on my apps tab to begin playing,
That’s about it.