In this article, learn how to download and play Gacha Club on Windows PC or Mac Computer.
Gacha Club (previously known as Gacha Life 2, abbreviated as GC, and GL2) is an upcoming game by Lunime. Gacha Club is set to release in Early Access late June 2020 for Android, followed by iOS and Windows when the full release is ready.
How To Download and Install Gacha Club For PC (Windows 10/8/7 and Mac)
Instruction on how to get Gacha Club on Windows PC and Laptop with MEmu Android emulator or Nox App Player.
How To Play Gacha Club on PC using Memu
1. First, download the Memu Android emulator try this site.
See also: Top 5 Android Emulators For Windows 10
2. Install Memu on your PC.
3. Run the Memu emulator and then login with your Google Play Store account.
4. Go to the Google Play Store, and search for “Gacha Club“. You will see the search result for Gacha Club for PC, then click Install to instantly install the game.
Or you can easily install Gacha Club on the PC by applying the Gacha Club APK file if you can’t find an app on the Google Play store.
See more: How to install APK on Memu
After install, just click Run to play Gacha Club on your Windows PC.
VIDEO TUTORIAL: How To Play Gacha Club on PC with Memu Android Emulator
How To Play Gacha Club on PC using Nox App Player
1. Download Nox App Player check this site.
2. Install the Nox emulator on your PC.
3. Run Nox emulator.
4. Open up the Google Play Store, and search for “Gacha Club“. You will see the search result for Gacha Club for PC, then click Install to instantly install the game.
After installation, click on the Gacha Club on my apps tab to begin using.
That’s about it.