About FireStick Remote app for Windows PC
App Name: FireStick Remote
Author: Robert Samy
File Size: 9.1 MB
Before you start, you will need to download the FireStick Remote APK file, you can download it from this below link:
How To Download and Install FireStick Remote app For PC (Windows 10/8/7)
Instruction on how to download & install FireStick Remote app on Windows PC and Laptop.
The description of Fire Stick Remote: Smart fire tv remote:
Fire Stick Remote or Smart fire tv remote is The only Universal Smart Remote Control for TVs and Home Electronics you’ll ever need! firestick remote is with over 10 million downloads one of the most popular universal TV remote apps in Google Play! Works best to control xfinity remote, fire tv remote, Samsung, philips tv remote & many more! For MCE and WMC you may need an additional IR receiver.
– Define your favourite channels and control your TV simply via channel logos with Fire Stick Remote.
– No annoying channel sorting is needed anymore. By using widges, notifications, and the Smart Action Bar, this Fire Stick Remote app is always available, even if the app is not running in foreground.
See also: Top 5 Android Emulators For Windows 10
How To Install FireStick Remote on PC using Memu
1. First, download the Memu Android emulator try this source.
2. Install Memu on your PC.
3. Run the Memu emulator and then login with your Google Play Store account.
4. Install the FireStick Remote APK file on Memu.
Read more: How to install APK on Memu
After install, just click Run to use FireStick Remote on your Windows PC.
VIDEO TUTORIAL: How To Download and Install FireStick Remote on PC with Memu Android Emulator
How to Install FireStick Remote app on PC using Nox App Player
1. Download Nox App Player check this site.
2. Install the Nox emulator on your PC.
3. Run the emulator.
4. Install the FireStick Remote APK file on Nox.
After installation, click on the FireStick Remote on my apps tab to begin using.