In this article, learn how to download and install ePSXe (PSX Emulator) APK on Android.
ePSXe (enhanced PSX emulator) is a PlayStation video game console emulator for devices running Android or Windows PC, as well as Linux.
Download ePSXe (PSX Emulator) APK + BIOS For Android
Before you start, you will need to download ePSXe 2.0.8 APK, you can download it from this below link:
Filename: ePSXe 2.0.8 APK
Req: 2.3 and up
Run ePSXe, you’ll need a BIOS file to operate ePSXe. Download scph1001.bin from this link.
You may also like: How To Play any PS1 game on your Android Device
How To Install ePSXe (PSX Emulator) APK on Android
Notes: Make sure that your phone has permission to install third-party apps. To do that, navigate to Settings > Security > enable “Unknown Source” option.
1. To begin, download and install Zarchiver on Android. Check this source to download Zarchiver for Android.
2. Download ePSXe 2.0.8 APK + BIOS from this above link.
3. Unpack the BIOS file in Zarchiver.
See more: How to Open Zip/Rar Files On Android
4. Then install ePSXe 2.0.8 APK on your Android device. You can refer on how to Install APK on Android Device from this guide.
5. Now, open ePSXe emulator on your Android. Click “Run BIOS” ePSXe will begin a search for any BIOS files on your SD card.
6. Enjoy your emulator.
VIDEO TUTORIAL: How to use epsxe on android
Hope something helps you.