EmuBox is a completely new all-in-one Android emulator that runs all your old game ROMs.
Here’s my tutorial to downloading & installing EmuBox (Fast Retro Emulator) on Android devices.
Download EmuBox APK For Android
Before you start, you will need to download EmuBox 2.0.3 APK, you can download it from this below link:
Filename: EmuBox APK
Author: EmuBox JSC
File Size: 42.5 MB
Key Features of EmuBox – Fast Retro Emulator:
– GBA emulator
– GBC emulator
– NES emulator
– NDS emulator
– PSX (PS1) emulator
– SNES emulator
– The first multi-emulator with Material Design.
– Save / Load game states: EmuBox supports up to 20 save slots for each rom.
– Take game screenshot anytime you want
– Fast Forward supported
– Play with external controller: Plug your gamepad in, or play with bluetooth gamepad.
– Tweak emulator settings for optimized performance
How To Install EmuBox (Fast Retro Emulator) on Android
Notes: Make sure that your phone has permission to install third-party apps. To do that, navigate to Settings > Security > enable “Unknown Source” option.
1. First, download and install Zarchiver on Android. Visit this source to download Zarchiver for Android.
See more: How to Open Zip/Rar Files On Android
2. Download EmuBox APK click here.
3. Then install EmuBox APK on your Android device. You can refer on how to Install APK on Android Device from this guide.
4. Open EmuBox emulator and find the ROM, and tap it to play.
VIDEO TUTORIAL: How To Play NDS Games with EmuBox (Fast Retro Emulator) on Android
Hope something helps you.