In this article, learn how to download and play EA SPORTS UFC on Windows PC or Mac Computer.
EA Sports UFC is a mixed martial arts fighting video game developed in a collaboration between EA Canada and SkyBox Labs, and published by EA Sports for PlayStation 4 and Xbox One. It is based on the Ultimate Fighting Championship brand and was released on June 17, 2014.
How To Download and Install EA SPORTS UFC For PC (Windows 10/8/7 and Mac)
Instruction on how to get EA SPORTS UFC on Windows PC and Laptop with MEmu Android emulator or Nox App Player.
How To Play EA SPORTS UFC on PC using Memu
1. First, download the Memu Android emulator try this site.
See also: Top 5 Android Emulators For Windows 10
2. Install Memu on your PC.
3. Run the Memu emulator and then login with your Google Play Store account.
4. Go to the Google Play Store, and search for “EA SPORTS UFC“. You will see the search result for EA SPORTS UFC for PC, then click Install to instantly install the game.
Or you can easily install EA SPORTS UFC on the PC by applying the EA SPORTS UFC XAPK file if you can’t find an app on the Google Play store.
See more: How to install XAPK on Memu
After install, just click Run to play EA SPORTS UFC on your Windows PC.
VIDEO TUTORIAL: How To Play EA SPORTS UFC on PC with Memu Android Emulator
How To Play EA SPORTS UFC on PC using Nox App Player
1. Download Nox App Player check this site.
2. Install the Nox emulator on your PC.
3. Run Nox emulator.
4. Open up the Google Play Store, and search for “EA SPORTS UFC“. You will see the search result for EA SPORTS UFC for PC, then click Install to instantly install the game.
After installation, click on the EA SPORTS UFC on my apps tab to begin playing,
That’s about it.