In this tutorial, learn how to download Minecraft Windows 10 edition for free on any OS (Windows 11, Windows 10, Windows 8/8.1 and Windows 7).
This tool allows you to install several versions of Minecraft: Windows 10 Edition (Bedrock) side-by-side. This is useful if you want to test beta versions, releases or anything else side-by-side without needing to uninstall and reinstall the game.
How to Download Minecraft Bedrock Edition for Free without Microsoft store
Step 1. Visit this site to download MCLauncher.
Step 2. Unzip the zip file by using WinRAR.
Step 3. Then, go to the “MC LAUNCHER” folder and run MCLauncher.exe to start the launcher.
Step 4. Next, download the latest Minecraft Bedrock Edition version you would like.
Step 5. After it has finished downloading, click on Launch button.
You can now to play Minecraft. But it’s not the full version.
- A Microsoft account connected to Microsoft Store which owns Minecraft for Windows 10.
- Administrator permissions on your user account (or access to an account that has).
- Developer mode enabled for app installation in Windows 10 Settings.
- If you want to be able to use beta versions, you’ll additionally need to subscribe to the Minecraft Beta program using Xbox Insider Hub.
- Microsoft Visual C++ Redistributable installed.
You’ll need Visual Studio with Windows 10 SDK version 10.0.17763 and .NET Framework 4.6.1 SDK installed. You can find these in the Visual Studio Installer if you don’t have them out of the box.
That’s about it.