In this tutorial, we are gonna show you how to play BOKU BOKU on Windows PC or Mac Computer.
BOKU BOKU is a blocks-building game, you can use blocks to create your own world, a unique playground that is only for you.
– Blocks-building game, Create Freely!
– Many interactive objects for play.
– Friendly for children, family and girl.
– Support multiplayer mode.
– Continuous evolving!
How To Download and Install BOKU BOKU on PC (Windows 10/8/7 and Mac)
Instruction on how to get BOKU BOKU on Windows PC and Laptop with MEmu Android emulator or Nox App Player.
How To Play BOKU BOKU on PC using Memu
1. First, download the Memu Android emulator try this site.
Read also: Top 5 Android Emulators For Windows 10
2. Install Memu on your PC.
3. Run the Memu emulator and then login with your Google Play Store account.
4. Go to the Google Play Store, and search for “BOKU BOKU”. You will see the search result for BOKU BOKU for PC, then click Install to instantly install the game.
Or you can easily install BOKU BOKU XAPK file if you can’t find an app on the Google Play store.
See more: How to install XAPK on Memu
After install, just click Run to play BOKU BOKU on your Windows PC.
In this video, we will show you how to play BOKU BOKU on Windows PC without Bluestacks
How To Play BOKU BOKU on PC using Nox App Player
1. Download Nox App Player check this site.
2. Install the Nox emulator on your PC.
3. Run Nox emulator.
4. Open up the Google Play Store, and search for “BOKU BOKU“. You will see the search result for BOKU BOKU for PC, then click Install to instantly install the game.
After installation, you can play BOKU BOKUe on PC.
That’s about it.