In this tutorial, we are gonna show you how to play BattleOps on Windows PC or Mac Computer.
The description of BattleOps
Play offline story based fps missions with amazing offline multiplayer maps anytime and anywhere.Amazing sniper missions to go on a different quest.
How To Download and Install BattleOps on PC (Windows 10/8/7 and Mac)
Instruction on how to get BattleOps on Windows PC and Laptop with MEmu Android emulator or Nox App Player.
How To Play BattleOps on PC using Memu
1. First, download the Memu Android emulator try this site.
Read also: Top 5 Android Emulators For Windows 10
2. Install Memu on your PC.
3. Run the Memu emulator and then login with your Google Play Store account.
4. Go to the Google Play Store, and search for “BattleOps”. You will see the search result for BattleOps for PC, then click Install to instantly install the game.
Or you can easily install BattleOps on the PC by applying the BattleOps XAPK file if you can’t find an app on the Google Play store.
See more: How to install XAPK on Memu
After install, just click Run to play BattleOps on your Windows PC.
In this video, we will show you how to play BattleOps on Windows PC without Bluestacks
How To Play BattleOps on PC using Nox App Player
1. Download Nox App Player check this site.
2. Install the Nox emulator on your PC.
3. Run Nox emulator.
4. Open up the Google Play Store, and search for “BattleOps“. You will see the search result for BattleOps for PC, then click Install to instantly install the game.
After installation, you can play BattleOps on PC.
That’s about it.