In this article, learn how to download and install Artivive on Windows PC or Mac Computer.
Artivive is a revolutionary tool that transforms the way you look at art. The intuitive application uses augmented reality to create a new dimension for art, by simply adding an art video. Artivive offers the narrative of time and for animated art the link to a palpable art piece.
How To Download and Install Artivive For PC (Windows 10/8/7 and Mac)
Instruction on how to get Artivive app on Windows PC and Laptop with MEmu Android emulator or Nox App Player.
How To Install Artivive on PC using Memu
1. First, download the Memu Android emulator try this site.
See also: Top 5 Android Emulators For Windows 10
2. Install Memu on your PC.
3. Run the Memu emulator and then login with your Google Play Store account.
4. Go to the Google Play Store, and search for “Artivive“. You will see the search result for Artivive for PC, then click Install to instantly install the game.
See more: How to install APK on Memu
After install, just click Run to use Artivive on your Windows PC.
How To Install Artivive on PC using Nox App Player
1. Download Nox App Player check this site.
2. Install the Nox emulator on your PC.
3. Run Nox emulator.
4. Open up the Google Play Store, and search for “Artivive“. You will see the search result for Artivive for PC, then click Install to instantly install the game.
Or you can easily install Artivive on the PC by applying the Artivive APK file if you can’t find an app on the Google Play store.
After installation, click on the Artivive on my apps tab to begin playing.
VIDEO TUTORIAL: How To Download & Install Artivive on PC with Nox App Player
That’s about it.