About Aldiko Book Reader for Windows PC
App Name: Aldiko Book Reader
Author: De Marque
File Size: 16.3 MB
Before you start, you will need to download the Aldiko Book Reader APK file, you can download it from this below link:
How To Download and Install Aldiko Book Reader For PC (Windows 10/8/7)
Instruction on how to download & install Aldiko Book Reader on Windows PC and Laptop.
The description of Aldiko:
Download one of the best Android eBook Readers now!
– The leading eBook application for the Android platform
– 30+ million users from over 200 countries
Differences between the Aldiko Book Reader Premium and the Aldiko Book Reader Free are: the Aldiko Book Reader Premium has highlights (for EPUB files only), notes (for EPUB files only), book cover editing, home widget, import and export annotations features, unlimited number of audio books on personal bookshelf, gets faster update and does not contain advertisements.
Main Features of the Aldiko Book Reader For PC:
– Support EPUB, PDF formats as well as Adobe DRM encrypted eBooks.
– Support eBooks from public libraries.
– Fully-customizable reading experience: adjust font size, font type, font and background colors, margin, alignment, line spacing as well as brightness to best suit your preference. The Aldiko Book Reader also supports night-time reading.
– User-friendly interface: the Aldiko Book Reader supports both Android phones and tablets. You can create your own bookmarks anywhere in the book, rapidly jump to a different section of the book through the table of content.
– Advanced library management system: import your own EPUB and PDF files into the app to read them on the go; organize your eBooks by tags and collections. Aldiko will also remember your reading position automatically, bring you back to where you left off.
– In-app shopping experience: browse huge catalogs of eBooks, including best-sellers, new releases and classics (lots of them are FREE)
– Other cool features not to miss: global-text search in a book, dictionary, add your own favorite catalogs (OPDS support) and many more
See also: Top 5 Android Emulators For Windows 10
How To Install Aldiko Book Reader on PC using Memu
1. First, download the Memu Android emulator try this source.
2. Install Memu on your PC.
3. Run the Memu emulator and then login with your Google Play Store account.
4. Install the Aldiko Book Reader APK file on Memu.
Read more: How to install APK on Memu
If the Aldiko Book Reader APK file doesn’t work, you can go to the Google Play Store, and search for “Aldiko Book Reader“. You will see the search result for Aldiko Book Reader for Windows PC, then click Install to instantly install the app.
After install, just click Run to use Aldiko Book Reader on your Windows PC.
VIDEO TUTORIAL: How To Download and Install Aldiko Book Reader on PC with Memu Android Emulator
How to Install Aldiko Book Reader on PC using Nox App Player
1. Download Nox App Player check this site.
2. Install the Nox emulator on your PC.
3. Run the emulator.
4. Install the Aldiko Book Reader APK file on Nox.
After installation, click on the Aldiko Book Reader on my apps tab to begin using.