Aax2Mp3 (AXXtoMP3) is a tool to convert audible to mp3 free.
How To Convert an AAX File To MP3 using Aax2Mp3:
– Install the Audible Manager and open a file of your account.
– Sign in into your audible account (in the application). Now the program can convert your audible files.
– Start Aax2Mp3 (AaxToMp3GUI.exe) and select the file you want to convert.
– Click the Convert button.
– The buttons are grayed out and it shows how far the conversion has progressed. – The time should always continue to increase.
– If the buttons are clickable again, the conversion is completed. The mp3 file is now to be found in the same folder as the AAX file.
The conversion need (depending on the computing power) for 1 minute of audio approximately 2 seconds.
The conversion of Aax to MP3 is fast, free, and requires no I-Tunes.
You can download this tool from this source.
That’s about it.